Home > Returns and Exchanges
|Returns and Exchanges Policy
Although we try to inspect each product that leaves our shipping department, occasionally items we send you may have a defect. Products that are defective are usually handled directly by the manufacturer of the item. Most items are exchanged or repaired if it falls within the manufacturer’s warranty. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need help contacting the manufacturer or if you need a copy of your receipt.Returns & Exchanges
At comfybummy.com, your satisfaction is very important to us, therefore we provide you with a 30-Day return policy. Please see specific return policy details describe below. If you meet the criteria listed below, simply request a return authorization within 30 days of your original invoice. Shipping and Handling charges are non-refundable. If you received free shipping and your return puts you below the free shipping threshold, you credit or return will be issued minus a flat rate shipping fee of $5.95.
Please follow the policy details below before requesting a Return Authorization Form or sending back a product to us. Once you ensure you meet all the policy details see the specific details for filling out the return authorization form and mailing your return.
- All merchandise must be in original condition, unused, unwashed, and in original packaging and tags.
- Washed, used, or clearance items are non-returnable.
- Packaged items must be returned complete, including free items.
- Store Credit or a Store Gift Certificate will be issued for the returned items deemed acceptable by Comfy Bummy. If you wish to have a refund on your credit card a 5% processing fee will be subtracted from your refund.
- Exchanges may be made without incurring a processing fee as long as no refund is necessary. However, you are responsible for exchange shipping charges.
- All returns must be made via mail and authorized by Comfy Bummy. Returns must be received back to Comfy Bummy within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Any items received between 30 – 60 days of original receipt date will be charged a 15% restocking fee. Items received after 60 days are not returnable or exchangeable.
- Customer is responsible for any and all return shipping charges. We recommend you consider insuring your package in case it is lost or damaged in transit. Comfy Bummy will not be responsible for items that do not arrive at our warehouse.
- Return Authorization Number must be included on the outside of the package.
- All returns will be inspected by our returns specialists. Because of the nature of Comfy Bummy's products, including, but not limited to diapers, bedding, clothing, and toys, we are unable to accept returns on items that appear to have had prior use due to health precautions. Prior use is determined at the discretion of Comfy Bummy Diapers.
- Defective or damaged merchandise has a different process for returns. Please see specifics for any product that you wish to return because it is defective in some way.
All Returns/Exchanges Must Be Processed Through the Return Merchandise Authorization Feature!
Request a Return Merchandise Authorization
Comfy Bummy Diapers will accept no return without prior authorization. Please follow these steps to request a Return Merchandise Authorization form.
- Log into your account
- Click on View Details link for the order you wish to initiate the RMA
- Once you’re in the order click on the Add New RMA button
- Fill out the form, select the items you wish to return, add comments and then click Save RMA
- You will see a message displayed the your RMA has been created and that you will hear back from Comfy Bummy within a few days.
- Please do not send back the package until you receive an email from us confirming your return.
Comfy Bummy recommends you request proof of delivery for any return shipments.
Mail your return package to the following address:
231 S. Washington Street
Naperville, IL 60540